Halloween breakfast couldn’t be scarier with some wicked Ghost Toast:
1. Spread soft butter or margarine on a large slice of white bread.
2. Carefully cut or tear a ghostlike shape out of aluminum foil.
3. Press the foil shape on top of the buttered bread. Sprinkle the bread generously with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
4. Place the slices on a baking sheet and slip under a preheated broiler for about two or three minutes or until the butter is hot and bubbly.
5. Remove the foil template to unveil spooky toast.
More cool, bizarre,funny & mostly unusual Halloween-links, from decoration to food:
- DIY- get ready to be operated on… â€˜Operationâ€™ game costume
- Wicked Alien costume
- Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!
- This is the deviled egg
- For the day, i”ll be a Jagermeister
- Watch those Vampire Fangs
- HOW TO – Pneumatic Tombstone
- The Swamp Thing is gonna get ya
- Don’t know about you, but moths scare the @@@@ out of me
- A big project but awesome: the Animatronic Skeleton
- Get lost in the Endless Hallway
- What would Halloween be without a Scarecrow
- Awww adorable Aliens in a jar
- And a bit of art, the Bleeding Portrait
- Waiter, there’s a baby in my soup
- Fingers, witchy fingers
- Good old eyeballs for some extra nutrition
- Care for some Brain Pate?
Don’t wanna buy an expensive costume? Got spare t-shirts? Here’s some fantastic Halloween costumes made out of t-shirts!