Everybody blogs nowadays, right? Politicians, celebrities, your next door neighbor. If you’re curious and haven’t started your own blog yet, here’s five reasonably good reasons why you should do so immediately:
- Blogging is liberating. You can put your thoughts out there for everyone or no one to see, whatever you prefer. There’s something very satisfying and calming about maintaining an online journal that could be about anything and anyone. Also a great way to let off steam I think.
- I’d like to think that not everything in this world revolves around money, but let’s be honest, if you had the chance to write a blog and earn money with it, would you turn it down? A lot of bloggers out there make a living blogging. However, cash shouldn’t be your interior motive to start a blog, you should feel somewhat compelled to write and share your opinions.
- I kind of regret putting money on 2nd in my list cause that’s probably one of the last things a true devoted blogger thinks about. Another great thing about writing your online journal is the people you will along the way. Maybe through comments or e-mails or blogger community. Anyhow, interacting with like minded people is always a great experience.
- Your blog isn’t just something you will do because you have to, it’s up to you to start, maintain and keep it alive or let it die. It’s just a great way to keep track of your thinking processes, your life and your personal development. I find it quite interesting to look back through the pages.
- You don’t have to be a fantastic writer or have exceptional knowledge about something to blog. You don’t even need to know anything about web design to get you started. All you really need to do is sign up with any of numerous free blog services and you’re all set.
Blogger is probably one of the best free services available and it lets you customize your blog to a great extent.