What inspires you to write your blog posts? Current news? Television? Forums? Or even books? Life itself can sometimes be a great source of topics to talk about online but only to a certain amount I guess, after that, you’re left alone rambling the cyberspace for new ideas. There are so many great ways to get inspired, of course it all depends on your very own blog theme and general opinions but anyway, here’s some of my favorites:
- YouTube – Ok, I know this is a video sharing site but there are plenty of fantastic and thought provoking content. Rather addictive.
- BoingBoing – THE web-blog with mostly interesting posts.
- Reuters News
- MetaFilter I’m not a member of this community web-blog cause, well, it’s not free, but there is so much amazing stuff to discover.
- Jezebel – very fierce, very female
- Gadling – awesome travel site, probably the best travel blog in existence IMO
- News Sniffer – I’ve only just subscribed. What it is: News Sniffer aims to monitor corporate news organisations to uncover bias… censored BBC comments and stuff.