You might ask why would you want to annoy someone? Well don’t we all know someone who maybe deserves to be annoyed sometimes? I think it would be also a great social experiment, you know, pushing buttons and see where it goes. Get inspired:
- Repeat the following conversation a dozen times.
“DO YOU HEAR THAT?”
“Never mind, it’s gone now.”
- Typing only in UPPERCASE.
- Typing only in lowercase.
- Stapling pages in the middle of the page.
- Hollering random numbers while someone is counting > ultra annoying.
- Replying to everything someone says with “that’s what you think.”
- Playing James Blunt. The reason I mention James Blunt is a respectable ranking of #4 he scored in a poll about Uk’s 10 most annoying things.
- This is somewhat nasty: Turning
- Calling girls you know “dude”
- Announcing when you’re going to the bathroom.